Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Do the Batty-Bat with your friend, The Count!

I must be the last generation to enjoy the original Sesame street... Almost 20 years ago, before Cookie Monster eating cookies "only sometimes"... he ate C is for cookies like there was no tomorow. Bert and Earnie arguing and bert with his rubber duckie.... Oscar the grouch in his can.... And of course, who couldn't remember that spooky yet lovable character, The Count?

The Count. Who else would send himself 2 bags of mail simply to count the number of letters he sent himself because he loves to count so much. "1...2...3...HAHAHAHA....4....5...6...HAHAHHAA....."

I remember as a child singing the batty bat song. I remember it all.... I can still mostly sing along to the song.... I watched Sesame street when I was 2 till about 5 I would say (it was amazing back then...."Sunny days, sweeping the ...CLOUDS Away! On my way, to where the air is clean! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street!") and It was my favorite show. Actually now that I think about it, my mom limited me to what shows I was aloud to watch... Urgh that sucks.....

But anywase, the batty bat. You must know it. You must have (depending on your age) danced or seen someone dance along to the song. Either way, you know this song, you can't deny it. IT'S IN YOUR SOUL!!!

So without further delay, I present to you....

The Batty Bat

I leave you with this quote: "Rubber Ducky, you're the one. You make bathtime lots of fun. Rubbery Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you." ~ Ernie


Love you lots!!!!
Miss Kathleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll take a look around yours and see what's going on in your world. BTW, love the color scheme.

Cheers.

Jeff Burdette said...

Find Jobs: Find your next job and advance your career today. One or more employers would like to chat with you. Review Invitations. or Close Monster Truck Jam Games & Puzzles Compare Prices on K'Nex. pricing info for Games & Puzzles, such as K'Nex Monster Jam Downhill Thrill Grave Digger Monster Truck. Monster Trucks Toys. Find Monster Trucks Toys Online. Free Shipping $. Truck games Online Truck Games Free Truck Games. Play online Truck games and Monster Truck Games, Parking Truck Games and Popular Truck Games online. Big Truck Adventures 2