Friday, November 2, 2007

Down with the Democrats- Why no Colbert?!



The world tuned in on November 1st, awaiting their official celebrations of Stephen Colbert's presidency campaign. Just as they were about to let the balloons drop, a Democrat called in to inform Colbert that they did not accept him on the ballet. They instead told him he should campaign for the next four years.

"4 MORE YEARS!" Says the Arnold Schwarzenegger voice in my head. Four more god damn years until our dreams are fulfilled. Can we handle four years? Americans who never thought they'd ever vote were registering to vote purely because of Colbert. Now they can't. The Democrats successfully crashed dreams of a Truthiness America. I am America and So can you -unless-you-are-a-democrat. Democrat asses.

What a depressing show. I honestly wanted to cry- actually my tears did water. I'm not a cryer- I'm very much like the Terminator. I laugh. Not cry. I'm robot awesome. But my eyes watered watching a comedy show. It was heartbreaking, watching this character's dreams fail... He moved the world in such away. Who honestly can say they haven't seen Colbert's face this past week? The world loves him. The 1,000,000 to Stephen Colbert Facebook group grew faster than any other Facebook group and it got one million in like a week or something crazy. I went there today and its closing in on 1,400,000.

Yet those bastard Democrats said no? Now why is that? Why can't America have some fun. Why can't America take of their clothes and run down the streets naked. WHY NOT!? I don't live in the states, but I'm more into American politics than Canadian (because it's on T.V. and the Internet and Canadian is not) and I, along with the Nation, believe America needs to retire that same ol practice and spice up their political soup with a bit of Colbert. But no- too late now. The Republicans are exclusive Richy riches with their 35,000 entrance fee and the Democrats are BASTARDS!

You know what. I believe that the Democrats just lost this election. Who would vote for them after they did this to South Carolina's official Favorite son.

I leave you with this quote: “In success, you wouldn't be able to say I'm conservative or liberal. I'm part of the blame-America-last crowd.” ~ Stephen Colbert

LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

Miss Kathleen <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!!Would love to have you writing at Bitchy Betty.Org.

Come see me at http://BitchyBetty.Org

Aron@BitchyBetty.Org

Kathleen M. said...

Sweet, I signed up, I'll email ya!