Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blogger Nation- Meet Bloggeries


Blogger Nation, may I introduce you to a fantastic blog-loving-peoples forum? Bienvenu a Bloggeries! A forum dedicated to helping those with blogs by: reviewing them, letting them advertise, helping them market, helping them make money, and more!
I was on a blog, reading about how to market yourself. It said a brilliant way was to get yourself on blog forums. The idea struck me in the heart. I should have known- but it has been a year since I've been on the website market so it slipped my mind. I traveled around cyberspace, searching for an aesthetically appealing, easy to use, clean, and one that didn't rain on you with advertisments. I found Bloggeries. I feel safe at Bloggeries like I do on Facebook. I actually want to post there and communicate with the blogging world- it isn't the chore that I made it out to be. I know this is seeming like an advertisement, but I know many of you who read this most likely have a blog of your own, and if you want to increase you traffic and get yourself known- no matter what kind of blog you have, then this is the place to do it. The best thing is that the site owner gives tons of advice and is completely active- and doesn't ignore you even if you are new and your blog really is terrible. At Bloggeries, you don't have to have your own domain, you can be a member of Blogger and still get the equality that you enjoy!
So yah, that's my advice! Take it and succeed and drive yourself to the moon instead of landing on the stars. I have no quote for you with this article. Sorry!
LOVE YOU LOTS!! <3
Miss Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinkers reps seats investment globe popcorn master meccanica ephs sussex isomorphism
lolikneri havaqatsu