Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The insanity of the female mind

Even as a female, I find it hard to understand others of my sex at times. It is almost impossible to understand why a woman is mad, or happy, or anything. Why one day she loves you to death and is your best friend, and the next day she is calling the relationship off. It is insane how our minds work.




I must admit, I think my brain is more male in the sense that I think like them. I'm not into being catty or two-faced like some girls can really be. I don't like to play mind games and confuse you and then get mad at you for not understanding. I hate how girls are like pigs- they squeal. It's disgusting. Also, I don't care that you broke your nail, or that you're drunk, or that there is a spider. Like shut up. No one cares.





Girls are odd. One moment we love you. Actually we'll love you for awhile, but something you do continues to piss us off. It could be simple as not texting us good night, or bigger like ditching us and not calling us to tell us you forgot about us. It'll keep boiling up in us (unknowing to us), then all of the sudden we'll explode on you randomly for the simplest thing you did. "You broke that glass?! Now I have to through it in the garbage! Do you realize that I'm not made of money! My poor glass... Did you think about that glass' feelings before you went and dropped it on the ground? How would you like it if I dropped you on the ground!" That would be followed by tears and you would be standing there in shock, thinking "What the Fuck". Just know that... it is most likely not about the glass...




With me, after I'm moronic and say something stupid, I usually realize within an hour that It was my fault and I apologize. I'm getting better at realizing my faults and it helps. I usually insist that I'm right. It turns out that I'm usually wrong, and I caused an argument for nothing. I argued about the galaxy once. I thought that a galaxy was a solar system, and that the solar system is just the way the planets rotate around the sun. I kept denying the fact that a galaxy is basically all the stars you can see and that our solar system is in the Milky-Way galaxy (I know some of you are cringing- I'm blond, I'm so sorry!). Also I've argued about the spelling of 'cliff'. I thought it was 'clift'. I looked up both these to prove the other person wrong... I was wrong in both cases. I usually am wrong. I think girls need to let men just... win battles. It would save a lot of headache and make them feel superior... which their not, but they like to think that and it makes them happy.





Also, sometimes we just can't help ourselves. At certain times of the month we have to be angry. You try suffering from headaches, upset stomach, ...pain..., and bleeding for around 5 days. Yeah you would be pissed off too, especially if it conflicts with certain activities! You know what makes us more mad? When people tell you to stop PMSing, or if you are. Why on Earth would you think the statement "Do you have your Period?" go over well with us- and you usually say it at our climax of pissed-off-ness. Here's a tip, don't say it.




I'm going to wrap this up now, hopefully you will get a thing or two. I haven't said much for the intensity of the awesome female mind. I leave you with this quote: "Middle Age is when your age starts to show around your middle."





Love you lots!!!

Miss Kathleen <3

8 comments:

BW Gossip Jack said...

haha, nice post! Love how your mind is a bit different then the typical person.

Kathleen M. said...

haha thanks!!!

Ashley said...

hahaha...we are a strange species. I have found i am friends with many more boys then girls...i cant stand crazy bitches lol...keep up the good work!

Ashley*

Kathleen M. said...

Oh my gosh I totally know, the other day I realized that after I graduated from highschool, I only repeadiatly hang out with one girl- who is my best friend. I go out every night on the weekends when I'm back at home, and now I realize that I'm only hanging out with guys!!

Though I've also realized there is the odd boy that can be extremely emotional and pouty and 2 faced like girls...

I know, crazy bitches these days... Haha :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss K,

You're right that is why guys typically have bigger groups of friends. If mutual friends are involved why not just NOT call someone instead of "confront them" on something totally trivial!!

Kathleen M. said...

Yah.... guys get over things easily.... that and they don't even get worked up, they don't care. Its the best apsect of guys.

And you think he shouldn't call the girl?

Anonymous said...

Not sure... ;) However it's odd that often if we don't text... We get the well I was waiting for you! It's a 2 WAY STREET...

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! I am so with you and whats with the taking forever to make decisions.. I play better with boys than girls!