Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why can't boys read minds?

On monday he tells you that he wants to hang out... Wednesday, same thing, thursday he decides to hang out with you on saturday. Friday night he calls and tells you that he'll call you in the morning. Then you know what happens on saturday? NOTHING!


You know why us girls get so angry? It's because you guys fail to tell us that you decided to change your mind. I sat there all of saturday waiting... I expected by 3pm that he'd text or call me and let me know what is going on, but nothing. By 4pm I didn't know if I should stop waiting and go out with other people, or if he was going to call me soon... So I texted him telling him that I don't read minds and he has to tell me what his plans are.


By 7pm it was clear to me that he forgot about me, so I went out with other friends. I texted him later and asked him 'what went wrong' and no reply. Oh and I found out he went out with a different friend. Oh gees thanks a lot.


The next day I asked him why he didn't call me and tell me he changed his mind, and then after the convo I felt like jerk for being mad at him. Except I have the right to be mad, don't I?


Boys, just call girls or at least tell them what you're thinking because we honestly cannot read minds, and we would be less angry if you just decided to give us a 2 minute call to let us know you are ditching us and going out with someone else even though you were looking forward to see us. Thanks!


I leave you with this quote: “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”


Love you lots!

Miss Kathleen <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, always the same old problem, eh! Miscommunication... or are guys just plain dumb and blind (and heartless) sometimes ??? ;)

Kathleen M. said...

I don't know, I wish I knew. I know we're not like, in a relationship or anything, but have the decency to tell me that you're ditching me! I don't understand them, then they wonder why we're always mad haha... Oh men. I love them so much and hate them at the same time. :D